Criminality: Can I travel to Canada?

Any arrest or conviction can mean that you are no longer able to enter into Canada, even as a visitor for pleasure. The Canadian Criminal Code outlines the offenses that render you “inadmissible” to Canada. In admissibility can be over come and lifted with the correct filing.

Our service offerings include the following:

  • Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)
  • Rehabilitation
  • Deemed Rehabilitation

  • Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC)


At this time, we are committed to the health and safety of our clients, our staff and our community. The government continues to accept applications and process them as normal. We are equipped to continue to prepare and process all cases. Please keep in mind that most cases take months to process. We want to continue to prepare and process these cases, so that when we do get through this crisis, you will not have lost crucial processing time. We will perform all consultations over the phone and can be best reached through our contact form.